We represent investors who lost money in fraudulent investment programs.
Investment fraud comprises a broad spectrum of investment programs and products that entice a range of investors from the novice to the most sophisticated. The common denominator we’ve seen across the many fraudulent schemes we’ve reviewed is that they are all crimes of confidence.
Victims of investment fraud range from sophisticated institutional investors on Wall Street to law enforcement and down to Main Street investors hoping to put away extra cash for retirement or their children’s education.
We have represented investors who lost their savings in fraudulent investment programs including:
- real estate investments, including REIT’s and tenant-in-common (TIC) investments,
- energy and oil-and-gas schemes,
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies,
- hedge fund schemes,
- private placement offerings,
- promissory notes,
- partnership interests and limited liability company interests,
- foreign currency or forex trading schemes,
- commodity trading programs,
- sales-leaseback arrangements,
- an array of alternative investments, and
- other types of investments.
Investors are often persuaded to invest because the programs come recommended by their trusted investment advisor or financial institution. Sadly, such entities often fail to protect the investments of trust and money offered by their customers.
If you believe you may have lost money in fraudulent investment programs contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation regarding your legal situation and potential recovery options, by phone at 888-998-0530, via email at email@example.com, or through the contact form on this page.