James Anthony Parrelly Allegedly Engaged in Churning, Negligence, & Made Unsuitable Investments; Damages Requested of Half a Million Dollars
James Parrelly allegedly engaged in churning, negligence and purportedly made unsuitable investments, according to a Pending Customer Dispute filed on Parrelly’s FINRA BrokerCheck Report under review by investor rights attorney Alan Rosca.
The aforementioned dispute was filed on April 1, 2019, FINRA states., and is requesting $500,000 in damages.
Investor rights attorney Alan Rosca, of the Goldman Scarlato & Penny PC law firm, is investigating James Parrelly’s alleged acts of churning, negligence, and unsuitable investments. Investors who believe they may have lost money in activity related to James Parrelly’s alleged acts of churning, negligence, and unsuitable investments are encouraged to contact attorney Alan Rosca with any useful information or for a free, no obligation discussion about their options.
Invested with James Parrelly?
James Parrelly Has 10 Disclosure on His FINRA BrokerCheck Report throughout His 37 Years in the Securities Industry
James Parrelly has 10 disclosures on his FINRA BrokerCheck Report, and has 37 years in the securities industry with 9 firms, FINRA notes.
He has been employed at Investment Planners, Inc. in Dearborn, Michigan since, March 9, 2015, FINRA states, and has also been registered at the following firms:
- First Midwest Securities, Inc., Dearborn, MI— May 25, 2004 to March 10, 2015
- Girard Securities, Inc., San Diego, CA— November 18, 2002 to June 2, 2004
- Spelman & Co., Inc., Phoenix, AZ— February 16, 2001 to December 18, 2002
- American Investment Services, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK— November 22, 1996 to February 22, 2001 (FINRA expelled the firm on February 13, 2003)
- North American Financial Group, Inc., Warren, MI— March 28, 1994 to September 25, 1996
- Hamilton Investments, Inc.— August 24, 1990 to January 17, 1994
- Paine Webber Inc., Weehawken, NJ— January 2, 1987 to August 8, 1990
- Kidder, Peabody & Co. Incorporated00 April 13, 1981 to January 29, 1987
Finally, it is important to note that, as of the date of this article, there has not been a finding of liability as to the complaints mentioned in this article, unless otherwise indicated.
Invested with James Parrelly?
Securities Lawyer Investigating
The Goldman Scarlato & Penny PC law firm represents investors who lose money as a result of investment-related fraud or misconduct and are currently investigating James Parrelly’s alleged acts of churning, negligence, and unsuitable investments. The firm takes most cases of this type on a contingency fee basis and advance the case costs, and only gets paid for their fees and costs out of money recovered for clients. Attorney Alan Rosca, a securities lawyer and adjunct professor of securities regulation, and has represented thousands of victimized investors across the country and around the world in cases ranging from arbitrations to class actions.
Investors who believe they lost money as a result of James Parrelly’s alleged acts of churning, negligence, and unsuitable investments may contact attorney Alan Rosca for a free no-obligation evaluation of their recovery options, at 888-998-0530, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the contact form on this webpage.